The official hotel for The 2020 INCOMPAS Show is The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a Marriott Bonvoy property, where all convention activities will be held. Book early to take advantage of the INCOMPAS group rate and receive Marriott Bonvoy reward points.
Housing will open in mid-May in conjunction with registration.
Room Rate: $269++
- The INCOMPAS Show room rate will be available until Friday, August 7, or until the room block is sold out, whichever comes first.
- One room night will be charged to the credit card used at booking to guarantee your room reservation.
Convenience and Amenities for INCOMPAS Show Guests
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in all guest rooms and public spaces.
- Complimentary parking is available for all hotel guests. Parking rates apply for visitors or non-hotel guests.
- All rooms in the INCOMPAS block are located in the same tower as meeting space, making it quick and easy for attendees to navigate.
- The hotel has two state-of-the-art fitness centers for complimentary use by all guests. The Cosmopolitan also offers personal training and a variety of fitness classes for those looking to challenge themselves during their stay.
- The Sahra Spa and Salon is The Cosmopolitan’s top-rated spa, offering a variety of services and treatments.
About The Cosmopolitan
A “luxury resort in the heart of the Vegas strip,” The Cosmopolitan - a Marriott Bonvoy property - brings all of the action and flavor of Vegas into one place, while also providing a safe haven from the madness of the strip. Situated in the middle of Las Vegas Boulevard, guests can easily walk to neighboring casinos, take in a show or simply stroll the strip and visit famous landmarks, including the Bellagio fountains, the Paris Eiffel Tower and the High Roller.
For those looking to stay within the comforts of The Cosmopolitan, the resort has three pool districts for guests to choose from - the Boulevard pool deck, the Chelsea pool deck and the Marquee pool deck - each with its own unique vibe and flare, and one-of-a-kind views of the Strip. The Cosmopolitan is also home to some of the best restaurants Vegas has to offer, including a complete food hall, hidden speakeasies, and haute cuisine from Chefs José Andrés and David Chang. And in your leisure time, you can:
- Take in an ever-evolving mix of live entertainment and The Cosmopolitan’s in-house show, Opium, at one of the resort's two event venues, the Chelsea and Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
- Visit The Cosmopolitan’s shopping district, which offers some of the best shopping in the city and includes an eclectic mix of high-end fashion, specialty boutiques and Vegas must-haves.
- Explore The Cosmopolitan’s rotating art program, which features immersive installations and interactive experiences.
Marriott's Commitment to Clean
As Marriott prepares to welcome guests back to its hotels around the world, it shared its commitment to providing a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Marriott Cleanliness Council - comprised of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations - is redefining its cleaning and safety standards. Marriott assures guests that it will actively monitor and evolve its solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of its guests and associates.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Note: If calling to make a reservation, mention code SMBP20 to take advantage of the INCOMPAS group rate.