The official hotel for The 2019 INCOMPAS Show is the Omni Louisville Hotel, where all convention activities will be held.
Note: The negotiated rate is no longer available as the housing cut-off has passed. Rooms are still available on a first-come, first-served basis.
NEW THIS YEAR: Save up to $100 on registration just by staying at the Omni Louisville Hotel!
In order to receive the discount during the registration process, follow these easy steps!
Step 1 – Book your Hotel Room
Book your hotel stay PRIOR to starting your registration. Once you have a hotel confirmation code, you will be able to register for the show at the discounted rate.
Step 2 – Register for the Show
See our registration rates and then click here to register.
INCOMPAS Room Rates
The INCOMPAS Show negotiated hotel room rate is no longer available, the housing cut-off date has passed. All room rates are per night and are subject to a 16% lodging tax. Please make sure the hotel is aware of any special needs. They will assign specific room types and any other requests based on availability.
Housing Cancellation Policy
Guests may cancel their room reservations without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival date.
About the Omni Louisville Hotel
Blending historic surroundings with modern comforts, the Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, reflecting the essence of the city.
Overnight valet parking is available at $32 per night, per car. Oversized vehicle parking is also available at $37 per night, per vehicle.
While at the Omni, take advantage of several unique dining experiences, including:
- Pin + Proof - Offering classic food and drink selections complemented by four bowling alleys
- Library Bar - Enjoy locally inspired cocktails and small bites in this stylish, yet casual, lobby bar
- Falls City Market - Fresh grab-and-go offerings, individual culinary stations, conventional grocery items, a fresh bakery, coffee and gelato
- Bob's Steak & Chop House – Perfect for entertaining your clients, Bob’s is open nightly for dinner, featuring the finest Midwestern prime beef, fresh seafood, fabulous salads and decadent desserts
- Lewis + Louis Tasting Room - Taste and purchase high-end bourbons or reserve this tasting room for private events.
The Omni's location also gives you easy access to Main Street, where you can indulge in Louisville's bourbon culture at many popular distilleries, and nearby destinations, including the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and Churchill Downs horse racing track.
Omni Louisville Hotel
400 South 2nd Street
Louisville, KY 40202