The INCOMPAS Show Buyers Forum provides even more networking and key meetings between buyers and sellers at The INCOMPAS Show.
Who Can You Meet?
The Buyers Forum is open to all registered attendees. Schedule meetings via our ConnectIN virtual portal to make introductions and build your pipeline. Please note, you must be registered for The INCOMPAS Show to request meetings from companies participating in the Buyers Forum.
Among the 2020 Buyers Forum participants are:
Monday September 14
- 9 a.m.-10 a.m. ET: Arvig, Bluebird Network, Consolidated Communications, Fuse.Cloud, GTT, Hilliary Communications
- 3 p.m.-4 p.m. ET: Consolidated Communications, Fatbeam, Great Plains Communications, Unite Private Networks, Zayo
Tuesday, September 15
- 9 a.m.-10 a.m. ET: InnerCity FiberNet, Inteliquent, Metronet, Midco, Securus Technologies, TelNet Worldwide
- 3 p.m.-4 p.m. ET: Arvig, Bluebird Network, Consolidated Communications, Fuse.Cloud, GTT, Hilliary Communications
Wednesday, September 16
- 9 a.m.-10 a.m. ET: Consolidated Communications, Fatbeam, Great Plains Communications, Unite Private Networks, Zayo
- 3 p.m.-4 p.m. ET: InnerCity FiberNet, Inteliquent, Metronet, Midco, Securus Technologies, TelNet Worldwide
The INCOMPAS Show Buyers Forum is a buyer program that provides qualified industry buyers the opportunity to meet and do business with sellers from across the country in a “speed-meeting” business format. As a buyer, this is the perfect way for you to make effective use of your time at the show and take care of meeting with several potential vendors in one place. We will be holding buyer meetings via our ConnectIN virtual platform. Qualified hosted buyers will receive complimentary registration to The INCOMPAS Show.
If you are a buyer for your organization and are interested in participating at The 2020 INCOMPAS Show, please email Gail Norris or call 202-296-6650.
The INCOMPAS Show Buyers Forum offers companies the opportunity to directly connect with key buyers in order to meet and do business. INCOMPAS does the work for you: We secure the buyers you want to meet and facilitiate the one-on-one meetings you want.
What People Are Saying
"One of the challenges of providing a niche service in the telecom space is getting connected with the right people at certain carriers. The INCOMPAS Show Buyers Forum is a valuable tool in our tool belt, helping make introductions to the carriers with which we do not yet have relationships."
- David Wuensch, Vice President, Business Development, Axcent Networks Inc.
“Often there isn’t enough time during the conference to meet with everyone that requests meetings. The INCOMPAS Buyers Forum introduced us to a number of potential vendors in a single, time restricted setting that was far more productive than organizing individual meetings with each vendor.”
- Nick Sgroi, Vice President, Voice Solutions & Strategy, Bandwidth
“We sincerely appreciate INCOMPAS putting focus on the “buy side” of the conference. Putting an emphasis on those that make financial decisions and planning events to encourage their continued and increased participation in INCOMPAS is an excellent strategy to drive up attendance of those individuals selling to those decision makers. We’re looking forward to next year!”
- Gray Weinacker, Manager Vendor & Cost Analysis, Southern Light