Cancellation by INCOMPAS
If for any reason beyond INCOMPAS’s control INCOMPAS determines that The 2022 INCOMPAS Show must be shortened, delayed, dates changed, or otherwise altered or changed (collectively “Show Adjustment”), Participant understands and agrees that INCOMPAS shall apply the registration fees paid to it by Participant to the same event occurring in the following calendar year. Further, Participant understands that all losses and damages that it may suffer as a consequence of a Show Adjustment or cancellation are its responsibility and not that of INCOMPAS or its directors, officers, employees, agents or subcontractors. Except as otherwise provided for above, Participant understands that it may lose all monies it has otherwise incurred for INCOMPAS, including travel, lodging, etc.
Cancellation by Individual
INCOMPAS will provide a full refund of registration fees, less an administrative processing fee of $100, for any cancellations received in writing on or before October 1, 2022. Cancellations should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone cancellations are NOT accepted for refunds. Participant must obtain confirmation of receipt of email from INCOMPNAS on or or before the cancellation deadline. All refunds will be processed within 10 days of date cancellation received to the original form of payment. After October 1, 2022, there will be no refunds for registrations cancelled whatsoever. Substitutions can be made, without a fee, by contacting the registration team at email@example.com. Hotel reservations must be cancelled separately and directly with the hotel.
Important notice re COVID-19: By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that interaction with the general public poses risk of being exposed to COVID-19. You further acknowledge that you will undertake measures consistent with CDC and local guidelines to protect your own health and well-being and those of others in attendance at The 2022 INCOMPAS Show. By attending The 2022 INCOMPAS Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold INCOMPAS; Sheraton Denver Downtown; SmithBucklin Corporation or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, productive, and welcoming environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, service providers, and all others must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images OR sexual language including in presentations, PowerPoint etc.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or events organized by INCOMPAS throughout The 2022 INCOMPAS Show.
- Copying or taking screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying, both online and/or in-person.
- Sharing your The 2022 INCOMPAS Show registration credentials with any other person(s).
- Making event content available to a competitor of INCOMPAS.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon both online and/or in-person.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances both online and/or in-person.
- Inappropriate comments or stalking of fellow attendees.
- Nudity is prohibited.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
INCOMPAS has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future (client) events. If a participant is found or reasonably believed to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, INCOMPAS may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
Liability Waiver & Release
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in The 2022 INCOMPAS Show, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue INCOMPAS or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the event, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of INCOMPAS. This Liability Waiver & Release is specifically binding upon your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
On occasion, you may be photographed, video-taped, or audio-taped in connection with INCOMPAS activities. As a participant of The 2022 INCOMPAS Show, you agree that INCOMPAS is the sole owner of all rights in and to the resulting photographs, video footage and recordings, for all purposes related to The 2022 INCOMPAS Show's business (both now and in the future). Your name and likeness may be used by INCOMPAS in advertising and promotional materials. Participants shall receive no compensation or royalties for appearance in any materials.
As part of your registration of The 2022 INCOMPAS Show, INCOMPAS will share the data you provide INCOMPAS with third party vendors in order to process your registration, to make you aware of goods and services you may be interested in, to perform analytics on behalf of INCOMPAS, in connection with The 2022 INCOMPAS Show and for such other purposes as INCOMPAS may approve from time to time.
INCOMPAS reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
The views expressed by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of INCOMPAS. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporate presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.