You Asked, We Listened!
The Mobile App offers many new features requested by attendees:
- No lost messages - Only attendees who have downloaded the app will appear in the meeting scheduler.
- Easy access to email addresses - We offer multiple ways to search emails within the meeting scheduler and attendee list.
- Easy access to the Deal Center, sponsored by Granite Telecommunications - With a larger Deal Center, there’s more opportunity to reserve a table for 30 minute meetings once you check in. This means in app or over email you can plan to meet someone in the Deal Center.
- Want to send group meeting requests? - Use the desktop version of the mobile app for easier navigation of the online attendee list with email addresses.
- Want privacy? - Only attendees who have opted to share their contact info in their registration are listed on our attendee lists and have published profiles in the app. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to change your settings.
What is the password?
incompas2018 (all lowercase)
Why won’t it let me log in?
You must be registered for The 2018 INCOMPAS Show to access the app. Make sure you are using the email you registered with to log in.
How do I schedule a meeting in the app?
Click here to view step by step instructions.
How do I reserve a table at the INCOMPAS Deal Center?
You have several options. Simply list the Dear Center as the location in your meeting request, mention it as a meeting location in an email, or just show up onsite. We will have an INCOMPAS team member there to greet you and reserve a table.
How do I schedule a meeting at my booth or kiosk?
Type in your booth’s information as the location in the meeting scheduler. For example: Booth 101, Kiosk 2, etc.
How can I access the full attendee list on my computer?
You can access the INCOMPAS Show mobile app on your computer by clicking here. Please note, the meeting scheduler only works on your phone, but this way you can easily access the email list from your computer.
Still don’t see your question?
Email email@example.com for more information.
Infographic: How to Book a Meeting in 2 Easy Steps