We’re making it easier to meet more contacts and set up meetings with the launch of our Mobile App, sponsored by Spectrum Business.
Only registered attendees can access The INCOMPAS Show Mobile App.
- Username: the email address you used when registering for the show
- Password: your last name (no caps)
Questions? Check out the FAQ below, email email@example.com or call 312-673-4956.
With The INCOMPAS Show Mobile App, you can:
- Get access to email addresses using the full attendee list within the app. See our quick tips below for easy scheduling
- Stay up-to-date on the show schedule so you don’t miss valuable networking opportunities.
- Look up the location of our various Sponsors and Exhibitors throughout the hotel
With our Full Attendee List, you can:
- Use your web browser to access the desktop version of the list from your computer allowing for easy meeting requests and emails.
- Use the attendee list in the mobile app for quick access to email addresses for one off email.
What is the password?
Your last name
Why won’t it let me log in?
You must be registered for The 2019 INCOMPAS Show to access the app. Make sure you are using the email you registered with to log in.
How do I schedule a meeting in the app?
Click here to to learn about the different ways to access our full attendee list.
How do I reserve a table at the INCOMPAS Deal Center?
You have several options. Simply list the Deal Center as the location in your meeting request, mention it as a meeting location in an email, or just show up onsite. We will have an INCOMPAS team member there to greet you and reserve a table.
How can I access the full attendee list on my computer?
You can access the INCOMPAS Show mobile app on your computer by clicking here.
Still don’t see your question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Infographic: How to Book a Meeting